11.19.2011

All I want for Christmas...

Brantley reporting here...Mommy & Daddy are gearing up for the holidays and today we spent the afternoon touring the local stores. While wandering for new boots and jeans for Mommy, I was able to catch some shut-eye, but also got a few sneak peeks as to all the latest and greatest toys out there. I want it ALL! I've been extra good this year...I am still working on the "playing nice" with Lucky, but hey I am only 1, so I deserve a break.

At 14 months, I am 24.6 lbs and starting to use the potty (but only at night before bathtime). I wear anything size wise from 9 months to 12 months and even some 18 month things (although they make my butt look big), therefore my apparel is pretty well stocked (unless you find more cute Gator or G. Harvey outfits). Mommy & Daddy are working on making a backyard haven for me, since I love outside. Below is my 2011 Wishlist. You can also ask Mommy & Daddy for other ideas.

I also want to mention, I would like you to put a good word in with the Tooth Fairy and explain to her I need some more teeth (and preferably not all in 1 shot...spread them out a little, but still please give some more). I want steak and I can not have that yet since I still do not have enough teeth....

Brantley's Wishlist:


More Teeth!!

Leapfrog Tag Pen

Storage Case for Tag

Good Night Scout Book

Leapfrog Cook n Play Potsy

Books for Tag
Wooden Puzzles like this or this


Fix & Learn Speedy

Bubble Mower

I need to think some more...or explore the Toy aisle tomorrow while we go food shopping..I'll get back to you on this...Thanks in advance!

No comments: