11.17.2010

All I want for Christmas...

Mommy and Daddy are super busy nowadays between taking care of me, our home, my puppies, and other odds and ends around here. I figured I would take this opportunity to write Santa my Christmas wish list (that way Momm and Daddy cannot edit it down to all boring stuff). Thanksgiving is next week and I hear it is going to be a feast (but I'm sure I won't be getting anything).

My Christmas List:

  • Burpcloths- I love to snuggle my burpcloths! Mommy and Daddy say I "go through them like water"...whatever that means.
  • Sophie Teether- I am all for simplicity just like Mommy & Daddy...but Mommy's friends told her I need this when I start teething because it soothes my gums. I am already having issues with my gums and since I do not hold on to anything at any greath lengths, Mommy bought me a Razberry teether pacifier. I like it, except it is too big for my little mouth...however, I am a drooling machine and using all the bibs in my drawer (Santa, you really need to send burpcloths if this drooling is going to continue)
  • Plush Turtle Ballpit-This looks like a fun playtime toy...plus I can probably throw these balls for my Lucky dog soon....I know he loves to fetch, maybe he'll play fetch with me...
  • Bumbo Play Tray- Mommy & Daddy got me my Bumbo this past weekend and I love it! I love to sit in it and look around while Mommy & Daddy get stuff done, I am asking Santa for the tray so I can play in it and be a bit more secure as I get more wiggly
  • Wubbanub-it's a plush animal & pacifier/soothie at the other end
  • Baby Einstein videos
  • More board books and other children's storybooks for storytime
  • For Mommy: The Jenny McCarthy Book Series...don't laugh, but sometimes during the day, Mommy reads while I nap or lay with her...she likes this author's books because she is brutally honest about life as a Mom and everything that comes with Motherhood...Mommy read Belly Laughs when I was in her tummy, so now she wants: Baby Laughs & Life Laughs.
  • Laundry basket for me to lay & sit in..just kidding...no baskets needed
  • Light bulbs for my 2 special lights...I'm a star afterall...I need the light on me (maybe you could sneak in some colored lights even)-I cannot wait until Mommy & Daddy decorate for Christmas so I can look at all the pretty lights
  • Toys, toys and more toys...
  • Drum set-Daddy wants me to learn drums so we can have "jam sessions", Mommy rolls her eyes...

No comments: