7.01.2010

Stretchmarks!

So unfortunately, I am writing this. July 1st and I spotted my very first stretchmark. According to the ticker I am 27 weeks and 4 days, while our calendarhas meet at Week 28, Day 1. It is small and located on the left side of my belly really low. I better keep up my Palmer's routine since I definitely do not want anymore marks or even for this one to spread.

I am happy I made it this far, but was really hoping to make it further, but oh wellz. Such is life! Off to the In-laws in a little while. Hoping for a quiet weekend of homework, craft projects, and baby talk. MIL is having gall bladder surgery today, but it is lapro. so hopefully she will just be tired and sore this weekend. Even though there is no BRU near them, I am hoping to pop into Target to check out the Baby section since there should be sales and such. Plus we need to hit Joann's, Hobby Lobby, and the local stores around there for baby stuff.

Off to take a nap before the long drive. Happy 4th of July everyone (a bit early, I know!)

No comments: