7.03.2010

Week 28 Survey & Pictures

The Weekly 20 (Week 28-July 3rd, 2010)
1.
The Bump: Is still looking like a basketball, but a bit lower now.
2. Total Weight Gain/Loss: I must admit I have not been keeping track, but we are definitely up since January.
3.
Maternity Clothes: Of course.
4.
Stretch Marks: I have my first mark on my belly...right below my belly button on the left side.
5.
Sleep: Sporadic due to an uncomfortable bed.
6.
Movement: Baby G's kicks are getting stronger
7.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Steak, steak and more steak, please!
8.
Gender: It's a boy!
9.
Belly button in or out: It's still in, but getting flatter lately.
10.
What I miss: Not being itchy and not having heartburn....
11.
What I am looking forward to: Baby Care class next Saturday
12. Weekly Wisdom: "Thank heaven for your little boy...you never had to go through the morning sickness"
13. Best moment this week: Visiting family for the holiday weekend.
14.
Number of days you wore the same piece of clothing in a row? 0.
15. Energy Level: Normal

16. Labor Signs: None
17. Daddy to be Status: He is excited and getting antsy...
18. Milestones: We are feeling daily movement and have entered the last trimester...things are really beginning to come together.
19. Symptoms: Heartburn, odd pain and tingling sensation in my leg and waist.
20. Next OB appointment: July 13th (same night as our BF class).



No comments: