6.23.2010

More Projects Completed

Husby is almost done with the Rocker cushions. He completed the bottom cushion, but the back cushion is being a pain. Hopefully, tomorrow he will be able to finish it.

As for me, I have been knocking off more of the Gator material projects.

*Burpcloth*
*Gator side*
*Terrycloth side*
*Wipes Bag or another storage bag*

*Tummy Pillow*
I reused the stuffed animals from the FP Mobile on here
(still need to sew up the stuffing spot, but that'll happen in the morning)


I still have a Bib, Changing Pad, and Shopping Cart Cover to make in the Gators Fabric, but I ran out of thread to finish the Bib and the Changing Pad. Hopefully, I will get out tomorrow to grab more thread. As for the shopping cart cover, I need to go find more fabric, but I'll wait until I get another coupon since the fabric is never on sale.

We are making great progress and looking forward to our July 4th weekend with family.

No comments: