6.21.2010

Week 26

The Weekly 20 (Week 26-June 21st, 2010)
1.
The Bump: is feeling tighter each day.
2. Total Weight Gain/Loss: N/A
3.
Maternity Clothes: Now that I am home, I am getting by with Husby's workout shorts and tees for the gym and lounge around in tight shirts and PJ bottoms around the house.
4.
Stretch Marks: Still doing well.
5.
Sleep: It takes a while to get settled into bed, but I am still able to sleep almost through the entire night (waking around 6ish)
6.
Movement: Husby can feel Baby G kick now! Kicks and movement are getting stronger and more frequent.
7.
Food Cravings/Aversions: no aversions...craving sweets (ice cream, cinnamon) and peanut butter
8.
Gender: It's a boy!
9.
Belly button in or out: It's still in, but getting flatter lately.
10.
What I miss: not bumping into things and fitting through tight spaces.
11.
What I am looking forward to: Working on more nursery projects...
12. Weekly Wisdom: "Sleep now because in a few months, sleep will be sporadic and dictated by a baby"
13. Best moment this week: Finishing more of the nursery projects...
14.
Number of days you wore the same piece of clothing in a row? 0.
15. Energy Level: Moderate
16. Labor Signs: Nothing yet
17. Daddy to be Status: Working hard on lots of projects for the nursery.
18. Milestones: Husby feeling the baby kick from the outside.
19. Symptoms: I experienced a rash this past week that nothing seemed to work on. Thankfully after a call into the OB, I tried Benedryl cream and coated my body and things were good.
20. Next OB appointment: June 28th (next Monday!)

No comments: