11.18.2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Read other daybooks at The Simple Woman.
For Today... Tuesday November 17, 2008

Outside my window... bright blue sky waving in the wind and it's a bit chilly (for Florida weather that is).
I am thinking... how wonderful it will be next week to be with family for the holiday and how much preparations are in need for next week and Christmas.
I am thankful for... a wonderful, understanding husband, great friends and family who keep me going, laughing through the rough patches.
From the kitchen... nothing for today; Michael did make an awesome french toast/pumpkin/breakfast casserole on Sunday though...breakfast for the week.. yum, yum!
I am wearing... a Billabong thermal henley with green, blue and gold snowflakes on it, jeans and flip-flops (Floridians wear flip-flops year-round).
I am reading... Sail by James Patterson.
I am hoping... for some creative time tonight to work through some more scrapbooking.
I am creating... a 12 x 12 wedding scrapbook.
I am hearing... peace and quiet (at work).
Around the house... we are working on packing up the Halloween decor to then bring out the Christmas decor for when we return from Thanksgiving.
One of my favorite things... spending time with Michael and puppies and scrapbooking/ being creative.
A few plans for the rest of the week... scrapbooking, organizing for the road trip with all 3 dogs, searching for the advent calendar kit, planning how to decorate a Christmas wreath, teaching on Thursday (2nd to last class for the semester).
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... our 2 pups Snowball and Lucky...in their normal spots when we're home.

No comments: