11.19.2008

101 Things in 1001


101 in 1001

Starting Date: Monday,December 1st, 2008

Ending Date: Monday, August 29th, 2011


Marriage

1. Cook dinner every weeknight for Michael.

2. Be more romantic with Michael.

3. Work on communicating my feelings more with Michael.

4. Plan 1 night a week for an entire month as a date night.

5. Kiss Michael every morning and every night for an entire month.

6. Compliment Michael every day for an entire month.

7. Do 101 special things for Michael.

8. Fight more fairly in a disagreement.


Religion

9. Find a local church Michael and I can start going to.

10. Post 20 Bible verses that touch my heart.

11. Resolve my "lost faith" and forgive him for my childhood loss.

12. Write about 100 things I am grateful for.

13. Read The 5 People you Meet in Heaven.


Motherhood

14. Continue to follow doctor's regime in terms of the medicine for TTC.

15. Start a family.

16. Remove the clutter and refocus our lives around our family.

17. Don't raise my voice for an entire month.

18. Begin a holiday tradition.

19. Make a nursery in the house.

20. Create a scrapbook for each.


Homemaking

21. Add curb appeal to the house.

22. Establish a weekly cleaning routine.

23. Follow that cleaning routine for an entire month.

24. Paint the house with Michael.

25. Clean out and organize the freezer and fridge.

26. Organize my office.

27. Take the donation clothes to Goodwill.

28. Fill the remaining photo frames around the house.

29. Reorganize the kitchen to accommodate everything.

30. Fill my recipe box with the recipe cards (rewrite all the scraps onto cards)


Cooking

31. Cook dinner along with Michael at night.

32. Make breakfast for Michael.

33. Make banana bread from scratch.

34. Make Italian Antipasto Salad for Michael.

35. Cook Christmas Eve. and Christmas Day meals with Michael.

36. Make salsa from scratch.

37. Learn a new Italian dish.

38. Learn a new Chicken dish.

39. Learn to make a soup from scratch.

40. Learn a new Asian dish.

41. Learn a new breakfast dish.

42. Learn a new dessert.


Financial

43. Eat dinner out on twice a week for a month.

44. Eat lunch out only once a week for a month.

45. Save $20 at the grocery store (via coupons or value buys).

46. Establish a budget for our household.

47. Stick to my entire budget for two straight months.

48. Cut our grocery bill to $30 for a two week shopping period.

49. Pay extra on our school loans.

50. Build up our savings to $10,000.

51. Payoff all my store cards to have no balance for an entire 2 month cycle.


Health

52. Take the dogs for a walk everyday for an entire week.

53. Exercise four days out of a week for 1 week.

54. Workout (run or swim) twice a week for a month.

55. Give up soda for an entire month.

56. Eat a green salad five times in a week as a meal.

57. Eat 3 servings of fruit every day for an entire week.

58. Drink only fruit juice or water for one week.

59. Make target weight of 120lbs.

60. Don't eat after 9pm for an entire month.


Kindness

61. Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity.

62. Bring in a "treat" for my co-workers one week.

63. Do a favor for the older lady down the street.

64. Host the chapter at my house for dinner 1 night.

65. Host a "family night" at my house for 1 night.

66. Cook someone else dinner.

67. Offer Megan a vacation down to us and follow through.

68. Make a birthday cake for someone at work.

69. Offer a ride to one of the younger girls at work.


Pets

70. Make each of the boys a toy.

71. Find Reese a new coat.

72. Find Snow a new coat.

73. Find Lucky a new coat.

74. Pamper each of the dogs.


Randomness

75. Read Tuesdays with Morrie.

76. Post a picture everyday for an entire month.

77. Complete 2 old yearly albums on POGO.

78. Try a new berry.

79. Get a new hairstyle.

80. Read 50 books on my All-time list.

81. Catch up on the scrapbooking.

82. Make a wreath for each of the moms.

83. Visit Michael grandparents.

84. Recycle (even if the city does not want to bring their bins)

85. Visit Michael's aunt and uncle in Michigan.

86. Take better care of the Civic.

87. Try something new at a local eatery.

88. Do not splurge shop for an entire month.

89. Make a scrapbook for someone else.

90. Take Meghan for a girl's weekend.

91. Take a honeymoon with Michael.

92. Plan a bonding weekend with my female cousins.

93. Learn to surf.

94. Scuba dive in the Keys.

95. Go on a cruise with Michael.

96. Slim down my stomach and get my belly button re-pierced.

97. Start my education classes.

98. Bowl a 200.

99. Beat PCOS.

100. Blog about the items I cross off.

101. Write a new 101 in 1001 list.

1 comment:

MrsScubaSteve said...

I really appreciate your honesty in this blog!! I think many can relate to your goals, and I wish you nothing but the best in attaining them! I know I should add some of them to my personal goals.