11.21.2008

Sick Day...

So last night was a rough one. I was up a good portion of the evening with a terrible stomachache. Therefore I stayed home today. I tried catching up on things around the house, but the dogs have been pretty hyper. Michael and I need to start packing for Thanksgiving and so I already made a list of everything to pack in the truck...after all I don't want another forgotten dress situation. I'm sure we'll forget something even if I make a list, but at least starting early will give us time to remember everything.

I also looked into a library card for myself for the local library. I grew up going to the library like every week and taking books out, and I want to get back into that. But here, the library costs 15/year. Maybe things have changed over the years, but I never had to pay a membership. I think I will need to go and take a look at the library to make sure it's worth it.

Ok, well off to take some more pepto. I'm not sure if this stomach thing is due to the medicine or maybe something I ate. I am still not sure if the Met is working, but I guess we will see the results (or lack thereof) in a few more weeks. I have my next appt. on the 12th. The dogs have seemed to relaxed a bit. Lucky is asleep on the other couch, Snowball is asleep on the top of my couch and Reese is in the big bed. I am going to try to accomplish some more projects around the house while it's quiet, just not sure where to start; tons of plaster crafts, wood plaque "Welcome Friends" and of course there's the wreaths. So much crafting, so little time. :)

No comments: