12.12.2011

Worker Bee....

After the house was quiet (aka B was down for bed), Husby and I got to work on some more sewing projects. I have been wanting to make B a ribbon blanket for him to play with/cuddle, so that was first thing up. Then Husby sewed up another soft book and then I decided to experiment with the PUL we bought this weekend and make 2 larger wet bags. I have to run to the store later today to get drawstring elastic to finish them, but at least their shape has been completed.
Wet Bag # 1 Blue PUL & Blue "Laundry" fabric 

Wet Bag #2- Blue PUL & Blue Terrycloth

Jungle Babies soft book


Penguin Ribbon Blanket

Now that I am off from work until January, this week is our prep. week before our hectic holiday season of travel. My birthday is Wednesday and other than a Dr. appt. tomorrow, we have nothing major planned. A few errands to run and if the weather is nice at some point this week (because it is pouring today), we are planning to go to the zoo. I also have a batch of rainbow cookies to make and pistachio fruit salad for our Bowling dinner on Sunday.

No comments: