10.04.2010

Birth Survey...

1. Were you married at the time? Yes...
2. What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant? I was in complete shock, especially since the doctors warned us not to expect a positive on the first round of Clomid. I took another test later that day to make sure I wasn't hallucinating...
3. How old were you? 26...
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I had been charting my temperature like I supposed to and noticed a spike...so then I took a POS test and it came up positive...
5. Who did you tell first? Husby first and then the Moms...
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yep. W had it done in May right before Mother's Day and our visit to my mom...
7. Due date? September 29, 2010...
8. Did you deliver early or late? 11 days early. He arrived September 18th at 12:37 am...
9. Did you have morning sickness? Not really...I had an occasional bout of upset tummy issues, but nothing serious...
10. What did you crave? Red meat, sweets, spicy, Mexican food, ice cream and towards the end salty snacks...
11. What irritated you the most? Certain people giving me their 2 cents about things of my pregnancy and telling me how I should raise my baby, since they had 1 child and think they know everything...

12. What was your child’s sex? Boy...
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 55 pounds. And two weeks pp, I have already lost 20 of them...

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? A blockage at 12-13 weeks that prevented me from urinating...but it lasted 72 hours...
15. Where did you give birth? HRMC...
16. How many hours were you in labor? 18 hours and 17 minutes... Water broke at 6:20am on September 17th & I gave birth at12:37am on the 18th...
17. Who drove you to the hospital?
Husby at 7am...
18 . Did you take medicine to ease the pain?Heck yes! 

19 . How much did your child weigh? 7lbs 2oz...
20 . What did you name him/her? Brantley Calvin...
21 . How old is your first born today? a little over 2 weeks...14 days old!
22. Who does your child look like? A definite mix of us both...
23. Did you get mad at your husband during labor?
Nope...

No comments: