9.17.2010

38 Weeks!

The Weekly 20 (Week 38-September 15th, 2010) 
  1. The Bump: very large and round and now feels very hard...difficult to bend
  2. Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure of an exact number but I'd assume somewhere in the 40 lb range... 
  3. Maternity Clothes: Of course, and they are beginning to get uncomfortable and tight. 
  4. Stretch Marks: my belly is covered... 
  5. Sleep: Sporadic, some nights are better than others 
  6. Movement: starting to slow down a little...
  7. Food Cravings/Aversions: still sweets and red meat...but beginning to not be as hungry anymore
  8. Gender: It's a boy! 
  9. Belly button in or out: Flat with my belly.
  10. What I miss: blue cheese... 
  11. What I am looking forward to: having this baby soon
  12. Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your gut, do not listen to old wives tales or those that think they are experts because they had 1 baby...
  13. Best moment this week: realizing I will soon be holding my baby boy...
  14. Number of days you wore the same piece of clothing in a row? 0
  15. Energy Level: moderate
  16. Labor Signs:lack of hunger, lots of back pain, strong contractions coming and going...
  17. Daddy to be Status: starting to get worried about me and therefore not sleeping well.
  18. Milestones: we are now full-term
  19. Symptoms: the same, nothing new...Heartburn, some restlessness, and the occasional odd feeling like cramps in my belly.
  20. Next OB appointment: Monday September 20th, 2010.

No comments: