7.29.2010

Another 1 bites the dust

The Toy Sack got finished tonight. Unfortunately, there are no pictures to post since I am waiting until we hang it on the wall. Laying it down does not justice for how it looks or will look when hung onthe wall. Husby is finishing redoing the shelves for the nursery, so once they get completed and reinstalled on the walls, I will get some pictures up for you all to see.

Here is it laying on the Changing Table:


A more aerial shot:


We decided to do 1 short shelf and 1 long shelf on the wall by the changing table. The long shelf will have a bar installed so the quilt Husby and I are working on will hang from it there. The other long shelf will be reinstalled over the closet, just like it used to be. Hopefully, then Husby will go through his Hot Wheels surfer car collection and pick out the best ones to hang back in the nursery.

Nursery projects are getting knocked off the list more and more each day. I am glad since we are down to the last 8 weeks! I started making a list tonight of everything we still need to find/purchase....it is a bit daunting to see a 4 pg Word document, but a lot of it is minor things like health and beauty aids and grocery items for post-partum. I'm accumulating my coupons and hoping our main stores have some sales in the next few weeks so I can stock up at a lower cost...otherwise it will be budget hunting (which I enjoy too!).

No comments: