6.28.2010

Winnie the Pooh Soft Book

Another quick project was completed today. Over the weekend while picking up some necessary supplies for finishing the surfboard and window shade, I found a panel for another soft book. This one is titled, "Good Night Pooh". Since fabric was on sale, I picked it up and today constructed it. I even finished sewing it while I was waiting at the doctor's office today.

Here is the final project:


In between homework this week, Husby and I are going to attempt to construct the Clownfish Blanket. So far we have been able to cut out the patterns and sorted them to what color fleece they belong on. Hopefully later, I will be able to cut out the white pieces since Husby pinned them for me last night. Then it is on to Black and Orange (orange as the most, so we are leaving that one for last). once everything is cout out, then we can start laying the blanket out and connecting pieces together, but that may not occur unil after we get back from vacay. We shall see!

No comments: