12.02.2008

SWD #3

Read other daybooks at The Simple Woman.

For Today...
Tuesday December 2nd , 2008

Outside my window...cold, white clouded day

I am thinking...of the hectic week we have this week and weekend.

I am thankful for...our water heater not catching our home on fire while we were away.

From the kitchen...probably a lot of meals on the fly since I have so many evening commitments right after work until 8 or 9 each night.

I am wearing...jeans, long sleeve white shirt with my black cardigan over it.

I am reading...the next Patterson book (Daniel...)

I am hoping...for a smooth review session tonight and that it ends at a decent time.

I am creating...a felt applique Winnie the Pooh Christmas Tree skirt and then on to the advent calendar, ornaments, stocking and other tree skirt

I am hearing...music from the online radio playing in the background.

Around the house... it is still semi-disaster from yesterday's work with the new water heater, so lots of cleaning and reorganizing. I also need to get the tree up and decorated but that will need to wait until Saturday.

One of my favorite things...seeing the leaves change due to autumn (we saw it in Georgia on our way back this weekend).

A few plans for the rest of the week...review session for my students tonight, bridal shower gift shopping, bowling, maybe some more progress on the tree skirt on wednesday, class' final exam thursday, exam grading and decorating friday, Gators vs Alabama Saturday...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... no picture this week.

No comments: