1.05.2011

Christmas at Greene Life

Sorry for such a late post about Christmas. We have been travelling since Dec. 22nd and got home to our house yesterday evening. Here is a photo recap of our last few weeks:

 Napping with Great-grandma


My Grandma Shirt
 

Exersaucer (early Xmas gift from Mommy & Daddy)


Opening his 1st Christmas Present


Meeting Auntie Megan

Meet n Greet (meeting Mommy's childhood friends)


Eating Carrots

 Christmas Eve (outfit courtesy of A & C)


 
 Christmas Morning

Christmas Morning lounging by the tree 

Christmas Outfit




 Jumparoo at Grandma's in SC
Penguin Hat!
  
Getting ready for 1st snowfall


1st Snow



 Dressing up for Family Pictures



Ringbearer


Family Photo

Sleeping during the Reception


  Hanging with Grandpa J



 Meeting Trinity in Pcola (She's 3 weeks younger than me)

 New Year's Eve (being the Naked New Year's Baby with Grandma)

Eating Sweet Taters



 Hanging with Uncle Cody

As you can see, it has been a very busy vacation. Unfortunately, it will be a busy week in the Greene Manor since we are playing catch up on stuff we missed due to being away for the holidays, Mommy doing after-Christmas shopping today and tomorrow, catch-up on house chores and preparing to go back to work (Daddy today; Mommy next Wednesday). As you can see, I (Brantley) have been eating solid foods, so Mommy also must start making baby food for me. Thankfully Grandma vS gave her some great cookbooks (the pictures make me drool).

On Saturday, Mommy and Daddy will be volunteering their time from 8pm til 2am to participate in the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition build somewhere here in the area. I volunteered to come as well, but Mommy and Daddy told me I need to instead go to bed at their friend's house since I am too little to be a builder just yet. They said maybe next time, so in the meantime I am asking for my own set of tools so I can be prepared for the next build.

No comments: