12.09.2010

Christmas Card....Choices, Choices, Choices...

This year, I am finding it difficult to choose a Christmas card. I always choose to use Shutterfly since they make the cutest designs and they are prompt at sending them to us, and they make the whole card process so easy for busy people like Husby and I. For B's birth announcement, we used this . To match B’s birth announcements, we got this Thank You note since I like to handwrite my thank yous.


The first Christmas after Husby & I got married, we used Shutterfly photobooks to make gifts for our Moms to remember the wedding and have a memory to cherish. They both definitely enjoyed the books and this year, my Mom even used Shutterfly to make us a photobook to remember the Baby Shower. I must say, Shutterfly is very computer friendly and customer savy since my mom is not the greatest with manipulating photos for last minute gift ideas.
For Christmas last year we went with these two cards:






This year I am in love with so many of their designs and I am finding it difficult to decide. This is my Top 3 picks:






Shutterfly has definitely outdone themselves once again. I am leaning towards the first card design. I love the classic feel and the slight religious undertone since Christ is the reason for the season. If I go with the first one, I think I need to use a B&W photo to make it feel nostalgic. We are hoping to go do pictures sometime this weekend, so I have time to get them delivered before we leave for vacation. Also, it will give me something to do in the truck while we are driving for the holidays. Since B will be just over a year next Christmas, I think for next year’s Christmas gift, we may use Shutterfly to do photo calendars for the holidays and use B as our model.

Shutterfly is offering bloggers 50 free photo cards for previewing their 2010 Christmas card collection, just for mentioning Shutterfly in one of their posts. Check it out here.

Happy Holidays all!

No comments: