9.27.2010

Post-Partum Survey

  • How far along were you when you had your baby? 39 weeks 2 days.
  • How long was labor? 18 hours and 17 minutes.
  • Total weight gain: 45 pounds
  • Total weight loss since: 20 lbs! But I really want to lose like 45 more pounds...since this is accumulated weight from the medication and shoulder surgery...
  • Back into your own clothes yet? It's only been a week, but many of my tops are beginning to fit while some make me look still slightly pregnant.
  • Did you get stretch marks? Definitely all0over my belly...hopefully they will fade a bit and I am trying all sorts of lotions and rubbing it constantly to try to reduce their appearance.
  • Did you deliver vaginally or by c-section?VB
  • Best moment this week: Settling into the house just the 3 of us and realizing this is my life and how lucky we are to have him after the rough delivery and other complications we had along the way, especially conceiving.
  • What I miss about being pregnant: I somewhat miss the cute belly I had grown and feeling him moving and kicking inside me.
  • How big is baby: 7 pounds 12 ounces this past Wednesday at his Pediatrician appt.
  • Baby's temperament? Good for the most part. He is very demanding when it comes to feeding time and diaper changes. To sum it up, when he wants it, he wants it now! Otherwise, he sleeps well and is not fussy or anything most of the day.
  • What I am looking forward to: Watchinghim grow and be his own unique individual. Also, seeing what physical attributes and personality traits he gets from each of us in the future.

No comments: