8.17.2010

To-do List...

Since I cannot sleep, I am up writing my To-Do List for stuff I want to get done before Baby G arrives...

  1. Paint the shadowbox
  2. Install it
  3. Paint the Name board & letters
  4. Hang it
  5. Complete the Family Tree project
  6. Write out Thank You Cards
  7. Finish the Baby Wrap
  8. Another prep wash of the prefolds
  9. Get the BRU, Walmart, Amazon, and Cloth Diaper packages in the mail
  10. Make my Target store and online purchases
  11. Do another Walmart Baby purchase
  12. Wash all the bottles, nipples, and rings
  13. Another Baby Load of laundry (if needed)
  14.  Prep the Baby Announcements
  15. Finish packing my hospital bag 
  16. Do 1 more house cleaning
  17. Get ahead on my Grad work
  18. Scrapbook
  19. Setup the PnP in our room 
  20. Stock the organizer for our room
  21. Install Carseat base in truck
What else do I need to do? Something tells me I am missing stuff, but I guess I will just add to this list as we go...

No comments: