8.27.2010

35 Weeks!

The Weekly 20 (Week 35-August 25th, 2010) 
  1. The Bump: Husby says it has dropped more...not much more to drop..but I guess it is possible 
  2. Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure of an exact number but I'd assume somewhere in the 25-30 lb range... 
  3. Maternity Clothes: Of course. 
  4. Stretch Marks: underneath my belly and the ones on hips from high school have gotten a bit bigger... 
  5. Sleep: Sporadic, some nights are better than others 
  6. Movement: TONS!
  7. Food Cravings/Aversions: Steak, peanut butter...sometimes salty, sweet snacks 
  8. Gender: It's a boy! 
  9. Belly button in or out: Pretty flat nowadays 
  10. What I miss: blue cheese... 
  11. What I am looking forward to: starting back to teaching for a bit, starting my final grad class..and Labor Day weekend Gator football
  12. Weekly Wisdom: Cherish these moments...
  13. Best moment this week: starting back to school
  14. Number of days you wore the same piece of clothing in a row?3 (I love my khaki capris)
  15. Energy Level: moderate
  16. Labor Signs: maybe false contractions...definitely getting uncomfortable and feeling him moving more and more
  17. Daddy to be Status: he is over our Childbirth Class (I think he was over it after Week 2)....thankfully we have just 1 more week (during week 36).
  18. Milestones: we finished purchasing all of the big items on our registries with gift cards and completion coupons...I started back to teaching this week as well
  19. Symptoms: the same, nothing new...Heartburn, some restlessness, and the occasional odd feeling like cramps in my belly.
  20. Next OB appointment: Monday August 30th, 2010.

First Morning Back to School
(boy do I dislike mornings!)

No comments: