8.10.2010

33 Weeks!

The Weekly 20 (Week 33-August 10th, 2010) 
1. The Bump: still large and in charge...getting in the way more each day...
2. Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure of an exact number but I'd assume somewhere in the 25-30 lb range...

3. Maternity Clothes: Of course.

4. Stretch Marks: underneath my belly and the ones on hips from high school have gotten a bit bigger...

5. Sleep: Sporadic, some nights are better than others

6. Movement: Baby G's kicks are getting stronger and more noticeable on the outside

7. Food Cravings/Aversions: Steak, peanut butter...sometimes salty, sweet snacks
8. Gender: It's a boy!
9. Belly button in or out: Holding still inside...
10. What I miss: martinis, fruit cocktails, blue cheese...

11. What I am looking forward to: the weekend to take maternity pics, and finishing this set of grad classes
12. Weekly Wisdom: Make sure to rest and spend lots of time together...life is about to change
13. Best moment this week: my Surprise Baby Shower and spending time with some of the greatest ladies in my family and a few of our friends
14. Number of days you wore the same piece of clothing in a row? 2.
15. Energy Level: Great
16. Labor Signs: just BH contractions...
17. Daddy to be Status: Fabulous for keeping this big surprise from me for so long....
18. Milestones: Had my surprise baby shower this weekend....packing our bags this coming weekend (@ 34 weeks)
19. Symptoms: the same, nothing new...Heartburn, some restlessness, and the occasional odd feeling like cramps in my belly.
20. Next OB appointment: Aug. 16th.

No comments: