8.01.2010

32 Weeks!

The Weekly 20 (Week 32-August 1st, 2010) 
1. The Bump: I think he has dropped a bit
2. Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure of an exact number but I'd assume somewhere in the 25-30 lb range...
3. Maternity Clothes: Of course.
4. Stretch Marks: underneath my belly and the ones on hips from high school have gotten a bit bigger...
5. Sleep: Sporadic, some nights are better than others
6. Movement: Baby G's kicks are getting stronger and more noticeable on the outside
7. Food Cravings/Aversions: Steak, watermelon, peanut butter, pasta...
8. Gender: It's a boy!
9. Belly button in or out: Holding still inside...hopefully I can hold out a bit longer...
10. What I miss: martinis, fruit cocktails, blue cheese...
11. What I am looking forward to: Friday when Husby goes lobster diving and taking some maternity pics at the beach...
12. Weekly Wisdom: You're in the homestretch now...
13. Best moment this week: Starting our Childbirth classes
14. Number of days you wore the same piece of clothing in a row? 2.
15. Energy Level: Great
16. Labor Signs: Not sure what I am feeling...
17. Daddy to be Status: Still doing awesome with helping me with stuff (when he can) and being supportive...
18. Milestones: 32 weeks! We pack hospital bags in 2 weeks!
19. Symptoms: Heartburn, some restlessness, and the occasional odd feeling like cramps in my belly.
20. Next OB appointment: Aug. 2nd.
 
 

No comments: