7.18.2010

30 weeks

30 week Belly Shot
The Weekly 20 (Week 29-July 8th, 2010) 
1. The Bump: still a basketball, maybe a bowling ball...
2. Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure of an exact number but I'd assume somewhere in the 25-30 lb range...
3. Maternity Clothes: Of course.
4. Stretch Marks: underneath my belly
5. Sleep: Sporadic, definitely needing a midnight (2am) snack and pee break...
6. Movement: Baby G's kicks are getting stronger and more noticeable on the outside
7. Food Cravings/Aversions: Steak, watermelon, peanut butter...
8. Gender: It's a boy!
9. Belly button in or out: Holding still inside...hopefully I can hold out a bit longer...
10. What I miss: martinis, fruit cocktails, blue cheese...
11. What I am looking forward to: seeing some family and starting our Childbirth Classes...
12. Weekly Wisdom: You're in the homestretch now...
13. Best moment this week: Bowling well at the BJW BC tournament
14. Number of days you wore the same piece of clothing in a row? 2.
15. Energy Level: Great
16. Labor Signs: Not sure what I am feeling...maybe?
17. Daddy to be Status: Busy between work and traveling...but doing awesome with helping me with stuff (when he can) and being supportive...
18. Milestones: 30 weeks! and still bowling :) We bowled in a charity tournament and placed 13th (out of 65) in doubles and I placed 4th (out of 63) in singles and won bracket money too.
19. Symptoms: Heartburn, some restlessness, and the occasional odd feeling like cramps in my belly.
20. Next OB appointment: Aug. 2nd.


Placed 4th at a bowling tournament

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Came across your blog and had to say hi! Cute blog!