7.08.2010

29 Weeks!

The Weekly 20 (Week 29-July 8th, 2010)
1.
The Bump: I have dropped somewhat...but he has always been staying low in my belly
2. Total Weight Gain/Loss: not sure of an exact number but I'd assume somewhere in the 25-30 lb range...
3.
Maternity Clothes: Of course.
4.
Stretch Marks: a couple small ones underneath my belly
5.
Sleep: Sporadic 
6. Movement: Baby G's kicks are getting stronger, odd moving feeling like he is shifting around or redecorating...
7.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Steak, steak and more steak, please!
8.
Gender: It's a boy!
9.
Belly button in or out: Holding still inside...hopefully I can hold out a bit longer...
10.
What I miss: my blue jeans ;)
11.
What I am looking forward to: Baby Care class Saturday, Orlando to bowl some new lanes
12. Weekly Wisdom: "Sleep whenever he is sleeping...you'll learn to sleep all hours of the day
13. Best moment this week: Attending our first couple classes...means we are getting closer
14.
Number of days you wore the same piece of clothing in a row? 0.
15. Energy Level: Good since I have been getting less sleep at night

16. Labor Signs: Not sure what I am feeling...maybe?
17. Daddy to be Status: Working on the Clownfish blanket this week...it is a much bigger project than we thought.
18. Milestones: We have our first classes for baby this week...Baby Care & Breastfeeding..Just 11 more weeks to go!
19. Symptoms: Heartburn, and restlessness such that I can't sleep at night sometimes.
20. Next OB appointment: July 13th (same night as our BF class).

 29 Weeks in the nursery
The laundry hamper is full and Luck has decided he likes his pillow in here now...too bad the crib will go there in a few weeks!

No comments: