3.02.2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! Due to being pregnant and wanting to save some money for the upcoming expenses of having a baby, we opted for a low-key celebration. We both had work, so once we got home, we changed and went to dinner. DH got me a small bouquet of pink flowers (my fave; lilies & carnations). This year dinner was at Texas Roadhouse, since I was on a steak craze. After a nice dinner where we were able to chat about our days and then some ideas about baby things, we headed home and ended up being lazy watching TV and me doing some of my homework.

I have my big project for this class due next week, so this week and weekend will be completely devoted to it. I was home today so I worked on my project and did some light stuff around the house. The desk is finally built and so I utilized it to read. I was planning to scrap for a bit, but once I got organized, I started to feel tired. The tired feeling is beginning to be a daily occurrence, but as long as this is the only symptom, I can deal.

1 comment:

MrsScubaSteve said...

We just celebrated our 3rd anniversray, and we basically did the same thing! Congrats you guys!!!