2.22.2010

Doctor's Visit

So it is confirmed, I am carrying a stowaway. We had our second appointment, first ultrasound today. Things are looking good. The doctor says the baby looks good, its heartbeat is wonderful and strong and the baby is very photogenic.

He estimates the development around 8 weeks, and 3 days, so it falls along with most of the predictions. My due date is estimated as September 29th, 2010, but I am hoping I come a little sooner, so I do not miss too much school time (Hopefully optomistic, haha).

 



Fingers crossed things continue this way. All my bloodwork has been great (boring is what the doctor said) and the baby looks good on the ultrasound. Next appointment is in four weeks (I can hardly wait!) on March 22 and wewill hopefully hear the heartbeat since we could just see it today. I probably have a bunch of tests and another ultrasound, so more pictures! No M/S thus far, and I hope it continues.

That is all for now. I am taking the rest of the day easy, catching up on TV, playing on the computer, catching up on light tasks around the house and crafting.

No comments: