10.20.2009

Another Doctor's Visit

So after attempting to drive to work this morning and having to turn around twice because I was feeling ill, I made an appointment with my doctor. After seeing him and going over all the symptoms, taking flu and strep tests, I have neither and he gave me a prescription to fight a sinus infection. He also thinks I have another stomach bug and that's why I am feeling sick after eating. Ugh! I wish I could be "normal" and not have these issues. I still have my headache and although the house is sort of warm, I am still running hot (even though I was not recording a fever at the office this morning). I guess its back to relaxing on the couch and then back to bed. Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up better since this week's classes are going to be LONG and I will need lots of patience.

No comments: