8.13.2009

Diet?

First off, let me just say I am not a big fan of dieting and have never been structured enough to follow a diet for more than a few weeks since I get "bored" with the recipes or crave something not on the diet. Once I cross-over I never seem to want to go back to the diet.

Recently, with all the problems I have been having with the PCOS and because of the steroid weight gain, I feel it is necessary to maybe try a new diet plan. Unfortunately, the diet that is recommended for my PCOS is a Low Glycemic Index diet. I think if I was not married to Mr. Mac-n-Cheese and Potatoes, this would be an easy diet for me to follow since it entails a lot of vegetable eating and grains, but I fear dinnertime will become a battle if he cannot have his MacnCheese and Mashed Potatoes.

A little more research and maybe some discussion with husby can result in introducing this plan of acceptable foods into our house. I also need to get my shoulder fixed so I can go back to working out and sweating away all this steroid weight. So, so annoying.

No comments: